Howe Family

Howe Family

Friday, February 22, 2013

We're Goin Home!

On Tuesday (Feb 19th) we were able to leave! Healthy, happy and anxious to get home.  How would we survive without all the nurses, doctors and hospital food? Weeeeellll...we are surviving and we are constantly learning...This parenting thing is not easy, but boy, it has been so rewarding.  We are so thankful to have our parents around to help especially to prepare us for being on our own...the adventure is just beginning :)

Time to take our wreath off our door...we are ready to go!
              Dressing for warm weather...but adorable as ever!!!
 We are in the car seat, I am feeling great (looking tired of course) and lets GET GOING!








1 comment:

  1. I love all of these but the 3rd picture is absolutely the MOST adorable photo I've ever seen!!! I love you all and I'm glad you're able to blog and glad y'all are adjusting well. Hope to see y'all again real soon.

    ReplyDelete