Howe Family

Howe Family

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tucker Goes to School!

Today was our last FULL day of school and Tucker made his appearance (thank you Darlene for also making and appearance!)!! My students were in love, and why wouldn't they be.  Tucker was also in love, he smiled and laughed as each of my fifth graders talked to him and loved on him.  It was so adorable.  Darlene (Mia) took some pictures, in order to protect my students, I blurred out their faces. I must say, I was a proud teacher (my students handled this so well!) and mommy (Tucker was a SUPERSTAR!). 





Plenty of free babysitting offers and ooohs and aaaahs...although my girls told him to wait on the flirting (he is already pretty good at that).  These were some of the most memorable moments I've had with my students this year!

1 comment: