Howe Family

Howe Family

Sunday, February 2, 2014

12th Man! GO HAWKS!

You may or may not know that I was taught at a very young age that I cheer for the Seahawks and the Mariners. No choice. I should have had one of those onesies "I'm told I love Seahawks and Mariners" growing up.  My parents took my brother and I to many games in the Kingdome (YES-seriously, I'm that old).  The hardest part of this Superbowl, is missing out on the family jumping.  We jump, a lot. 1995 Mariners, 2005 Seahawks, now. No workout can compare to watching a game such as this with the Johnstons. My dad took my brother and I autographing Saturday nights where we met so many awesome NFL players.  Baseball was similar. I know my M's aren't great right now, but through thick and thin, we stick it out. Today, the Seahawks are in the Superbowl for the second time. This time, we must win. I am excited to share this will our little ones, my love for Seahawks & Mariners, the Hubs love for UGA & the Braves.

I love my family, I miss them, but I'm thankful that across the country we can celebrate the fun of football and our Seahawks together! GO HAWKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment