Howe Family

Howe Family

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I am no Martha Stewart...but hey, I'd like to think I am.

I have many things ahead in January so I decided to try and finish what I could in these two weeks off.  Here were a couple fun moments...
Jordan and I made these together out of a diaper and wipes box!

They are adorable...toy boxes maybe?

My first birthday gift! Thanks Alex and Andrew for the "spa" day I had on January 1st! This pregnant lady is loving the feet pampering! I will say, I am blessed to avoid the swollen feet/ankles so far this pregnancy.

So excited to hang this in his room! How cute is that? I can be crafty!

Tucker is almost 34 weeks, we have our next appointment on Thursday the 3rd and our birthing class is Saturday! Can't believe how quickly the time is flying by.  He will be here before we know it.

1 comment: