Howe Family

Howe Family

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Daddy Rocks!

HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY!
Since Tucker and I were gone for Jordan's first real father's day (he knew he was a father last year but didn't know we were going to have a Tucker) we wanted to make it super special...so we put together a hunt!

It's Time to Rock and Roll....this was sent to daddy on Father's Day, from Washington State.

At the Rocking Chair....My favorite time with you daddy!
Bath Time! We both got some ZZZZs here when we were babies...

The cradle....Sometimes you hear me, sometimes you don't, but you can always see me! (kind of creepy)

Monitor!  Got spit up all over you? This will clean it up!

Washing Machine! My name isn't Luke but you remind me of Darth Vader when you wear this...

Sleep Apnea mask! So I put my hands up, they're playin my song....wait, I can't.

SWADDLES! These are the quietest animals EVER!


ZOOOOOO PAAAASSS!!


I LOVE DADDY

 MY (Jamie's) Dad:
I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to my dad who is the coolest, I love him so much! He is super dad in my book and although we live across the country from each other, I know he is always praying for me and thinking about me and my family.  I love you dad and I'm so thankful that we've been able to spend the past couple Father's Day Sundays together!






2 comments: