Howe Family

Howe Family

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tucker's Travels...Part 4: Washington State

Landing in Washington just a few days shy of his four month birthday, Tucker was excited to meet a bunch of new people.  He had met and fallen in love with Jordan's family, now it was time to meet mommy's family!

Here are a few pictures from the trip, and there are some on the next blog-uploading issues (there may be another blog when I get pictures from my family).

Point Defiance Zoo


Grandpa and Sofi (my dad and niece)


Shannon (sister in law), Jordan, Grandma J, Tucker, JJ (my brother) , Sofi (my niece), Mom & Dad (my relation)....where is River (my nephew)?




Shannon and Sofi are a bit smaller than the Polar Bears 


Red Wolves (they were wide awake and beautiful)



Asia Exhibit-The Tiger


A little snack?









Another Tiger...wish I had pictures of her cub (she is two months younger than Tucker)


Touching the Stingrays






"Ta Da" she says :)




Salem, Oregon

Great-Grandma Leach


Great Grandpa Leach







More from Washington
Bath Time at Grandma and Papa's




Cousins just 6 weeks apart! River and Tucker

Super Dad and Super Baby



Indiana Baby

Teething?

Ready for some Disneyland...fitting right in at the Johnston home!
No cheating at Canasta!



1 comment: